As an Interior Designer at Dekoruma, Your Role Is Bigger Than You Think
Unleashing your true potential and getting paid decently are the real challenges nowadays. This is where Dekoruma Dedicated Designer Program steps in to solve that problem once and for all. In this one-year program, by getting committed to us, not only will you have the opportunity to scale up your projects, you can also improve your portfolio, develop your skills and enjoy various benefits from competitive monthly income to multiple bonuses for good performance.
With our customized tools, you can make personalized designs for your clients easily, swiftly, and efficiently. We will train you to build strong communication and project management skill to prepare you ready for handling real projects and understand what your clients truly need and bring them into reality. As you grow with us, you will get a chance to team up with other designers and handle much bigger projects.
We encourage our designers to get involved in the community – to do more and most importantly, earn more.
Now is the right time! Join this program and be a dedicated designer for seriously legit benefits with Dekoruma, the leading e-commerce in Home & Living industry.
Program will be started in: 2020 (to be announced soon)
Register Here: https://forms.gle/1JMyZfYhhxjsbvUf7
Gain More with Dekoruma
What You Need to Know
- We will provided you a working space around South Jakarta and you are required to be attended at the designated day (1-2 per week)
How to Apply
- Prepare your CV & Portfolio
- Complete online application form here or go to https://dkr.ma/DDDPRegistrationForm
- If you pass the first qualification, you will receive an invitation for further selection process, and only shortlisted candidate will be noticed
- You will require to attend a face-to-face interview and do an assessment test
- Once you completed all the selection process, we will announce the results through the email given in your registration form
- Your confirmation will lock your seat
- Diploma 3 / Bachelor's degree from Interior Design / Architecture major
- Having a minimum 1 year of work experience in interior industry
- Expertise in SketchUp and AutoCAD (must have your own laptop with both programs installed)
- Demonstrate good attitude, self-confidence and responsibility
- Domicile: Jadetabek area
- Contact person: Nathania (+62 81284073795)
- Email: email@example.com
Looking forward to have you fresh and talented designers as one of our program participants!