For now, it is not possible using Thudio to design in SketchUp without an internet connection. If by any chance you experienced Thudio having problems like lagging, Please check your internet connection at the bottom right side of the Tab.
The connection Indicator is located at the bottom right side of the Tab. Here are types of connection indicators in thudio:
- Good Network: You're connected, you can use Thudio for designing.
- Network Unstable: Please reset your internet connection or change to a more stable network.
- Offline: Connect to a Network immediately to use Thudio.
To ensure that you do not lose your design data, save the SketchUp file as a .skp file by going to the File tab > Save as .skp every time you make major changes, or use the shortcut:
- macOS: Shift + Command + S
- Windows: Shift + Control + S