Confidentiality of your Personal Data is data that is well maintained by us (“PT. Dekoruma Inovasi Lestari”). We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of users (“you”) when accessing Thudio. We ensure that any information we collect is our way of providing services and experiences to you.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Personal Information
- Users Rights
- Users Responsibilities
- Contact us
- “Thudio” refers to any feature and functionality within Thudio Platform, including Thudio Sketchup plugin/extension and website www.thudio.com.
- “You” refers to the person accessing Thudio services/products
- "User"/ "Users" refers to each person who accesses and uses the services provided by us, including Unregistered Users and Registered Users.
- "Registered User" refers to means every person who accesses and uses the services provided by us, and has registered an account with Thudio.
- "We" means PT. Dekoruma Inovasi Lestari in general and Thudio in specific.
- “Third Party” means anyone excluding PT. Dekoruma Inovasi Lestari and User, whether an individual or entity.
- "Personal Data", means information or data about you that can be personally identified and obtained through Thudio, such as your name, email address, number (WhatsApp), occupation, and other informations.
- “Website”, means Thudio website at www.thudio.com and any other webpage that is included or will be included in the Thudio sitemap.
- “3D Catalog”, means Assets that include 3D Models and Texture Materials contained in the Thudio 3D Catalog integrated by the Dekoruma Marketplace.
Personal information is collected through registration process, which then will be used to enable Users to access through Thudio features, including Thudio Plugin and Thudio website. Personal information that is collected will be used to ensure better User Experience in the future, including but not limited to Product Development and User Research. Personal information will also protect the Thudio User community by preventing potentially illegal activities and to enforce accountability.
Personal information will also be collected through transaction process to ensure smooth order processing. Order will be processed through Dekoruma.com system, therefore Users also agreed to Dekoruma.com policies by proceeding with the transactions.
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as needed for collection, legal or business purposes or for as long as such storage is required or authorized by applicable law. Please note that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Nonetheless, We will try our best to protect such Personal Information. When we receive your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.Confidentiality of your Personal Data is data that is well maintained by us (“PT. Dekoruma Inovasi Lestari”). We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of users (“you”) when accessing Thudio. The confidentiality of your Personal Information is very important to us. We do our best efforts and procedures to protect and guarantee your Personal Data. And please do not disclose and share your Personal Data, including your account password to keep your device and security safe.
Cookies are used to improve your overall experience and crucial to support certain functionality within Thudio. The data collected via cookies will only be used to the betterment of Thudio, including but not limited to system backend, product development and user research processes.
Users are fully accountable for their own actions within Thudio Plugin and Website, and will not include Thudio in any implications of their actions. Any proven infringement will resulted in usage ban and further sanctions if needed.
Users are prohibited to perform any actions that are illegal and/or infringe any parties rights. Any improper usage, intellectual property violation, which may or may not be resulted in any kind of loss of third party will be fully become the responsibility of Users.
By using Thudio, you are deemed to agree to this Personal Data Policy including but not limited to all changes thereto.